Mrs. Conroy's Class
School Address: 11900 Stoneybrook Golf Dr.
Our Class Mission Statement
We, Mrs. Conroy’s Class, are people, classmates, family, and students.
We are here to learn, to read, do math and practice in order to reach our goals. We will make friends and have fun doing it!
In our class family we will use our brains, listen, be kind and respect each other. We will also complete our homework to become smarter.
4th Fall FEST (10:00AM-2:00PM)
5th Daylight Savings Time
15th PDQ Night (4-9PM)
16th Picture Make Up Day
22nd-24th Thanksgiving Break (No School)
28th SAC/Parent Meeting (5:30PM)
6th Beef 'O' Brady's (4-8PM)
13th Elf Jr. at Estero High Fieldtrip
22nd Early Dismissal
19th-21st School os Cool
We will SOAR to the top!
S = Success
O = Opportunity
A = Achieve
R = Respect
We, at Pinewoods Elementary,
will work together to learn,
grow, and achieve our goals
in a safe environment.
1. To teach children how to reach out and express love, respect and appreciation to others.
2. To help children become sensitive to others and discourage self-centeredness.
3. To encourage children to express their feelings (good and bad) in a healthy manner.
4. To assist children in understanding where feelings originate and how to protect their feelings from being hurt.
5. To initiate a framework for more constructive words and actions and less bullying.
6. To develop more positive home and school environments.
We Care About Each Other
1. Thank you!
3. May I help you?
4. Are you okay?
5. Excuse me.
6. I am sorry!
Steps to Good Listening
1. Look at each other.
2. Only one person talks at a time.
3. Repeat what the other person says.
4. Ask questions if you don't understand.