PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES - Monday, 2/6 - Thursday, 2/9
Please use the link below to reach the appointment page for Math conferences with Mrs. Burdhimo
Welcome to 6th grade! We are happy to have you here on Cobalt 1 Team!
I am the math teacher for our team. If you are ready to purchase school supplies, here is a list to get you started:
- Pencils (lots and lots of pencils - everyone starts off the year with pencils, then by October no one has a pencil!)
- A sturdy folder dedicated to Math and only math
- Paper - either a spiral notebook or loose leaf paper
- White board marker(s)
Optional, but helpful items:
- A chunky, handheld eraser - those pencil-end erasers don't seem to last long!
- A pencil case - either a soft, zippered one or a box style, your choice!
- A binder (either a small one just for math class or designated space in a bigger binder)
- A small student planner or agenda book - to help keep track of assignments and other deadlines
That's all for now. See you on the 6th!
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] .
If you have trouble logging in, try:
Click the small link that says, "New to Big Ideas Math?"
Copy and paste the correct access code for your class:
Academic 1 Samoa: KNNJ-TYSR-DK8A
Academic 2 Fiji: B537-DHRY-BDR8
Academic 3 Shaba: 8SGA-S7BG-MSR5