Monday - Thursday, 3/28 - 3/31 (M/W will be in the afternoon; Tu/Th will be in the evening)
- There is a link below to a YouTube video explaining how to sign up for a conference appointment. Please watch this video before scheduling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i343Owt4P3s&list=PL7-frtReHZMPYxjE9mC_oMR1yMfFR-1r1&index=4
- Each teacher will meet with parents individually, so you will need to sign up for each teacher that you wish to speak with.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a Google Meet link a few days after scheduling.
Burdhimo (Math) https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/selfsched?sstoken=UUhTZWZvQ0JybERLfGRlZmF1bHR8OWYxMTRkM2FiZWE4OGEwZTBkNTFmMWQzMjllMzdmODI
Keenan (English) https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/selfsched?sstoken=UUZJSVMyMVlRSVJDfGRlZmF1bHR8MzkzYTNlY2Y5Y2FjOTIwMDhmY2UyMmQyYjI0Y2JiNzk
Jones (Science/Soc. Stud.) https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/selfsched?sstoken=UURtaFIwLURzYkw1fGRlZmF1bHR8NmU3MTA3NjYxMTAyOWJlNDFlY2ViYTE5ODQzYzg4OWM
Information for Virtual Instruction:
- Daily Lessons:
Google Classroom is the hub of our virtual instruction. Please check out the Classwork page every day for assignments and lots of other helpful information (schedules, assignments, etc).
Attendance will be taken during the first 10 minutes of the assigned class time. Students are expected to attend. In that first 10 minutes, we will also go over the Week-at-a-Glance Schedule and discuss the Independent Assignment for the day. After that, I will answer questions and students are free to go work on their Monday assignment independently.
Week of 9/14 link
- Daily Schedule:
Here is a link to the daily academic schedule for the students in Cobalt 1. See Parent Portal schedule for specific classes. Daily Schedule
- Big Ideas Math (textbook):
For home access to the Big Ideas Math textbook, follow these steps:
1) Go to bigideasmath.com.
2) Username: (varies by student) and the Password: Aldermath6 (case sensitive). (Students should have username in their Passwords document on the Google Drive.)
3) Access the Student Dynamic eBook or any other application on the site.
- Google Classroom Codes:
A1 Samoa (& Tutorial) - nm65urd
A2 Fiji - nkykhkk
A3 Shaba - d5wwnj3
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] .
If you have trouble logging in, try:
Click the small link that says, "New to Big Ideas Math?"
Copy and paste the correct access code for your class:
Academic 1 Samoa: KNNJ-TYSR-DK8A
Academic 2 Fiji: B537-DHRY-BDR8
Academic 3 Shaba: 8SGA-S7BG-MSR5