Welcome to 6th grade! We are happy to have you here on Cobalt 1 Team!
I am the math teacher for our team. If you are ready to purchase school supplies, here is a list to get you started:
- Binder - a 1" three-ring binder (only for math)
- Pencils (lots and lots of pencils - everyone starts off the year with pencils, then by October no one has a pencil!)
- A sturdy folder dedicated to Math and only math
- Paper - either a spiral notebook or loose leaf paper
- White board marker(s)
Optional, but helpful items:
- A chunky, handheld eraser - those pencil-end erasers don't seem to last long!
- A pencil case - either a soft, zippered one or a box style, your choice!
- A small student planner or agenda book - to help keep track of assignments and other deadlines
That's all for now. See you on the 6th!
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] .