Welcome to 7th grade Life Science with Mrs. Martin!
E-mail me at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Vote for Winter Ball
Study Skills Link to the left about how to start the semester off RIGHT!
A Little About Me
- This is my 16th year at Awtrey (I taught from 1999 to 2014, then had the opportunity to be a stay at home mom for the past two years - now I'm back!)
- I love Life Science and have taught this subject 15 out of my 16 years.
- I have been married for 15 years.
- I have an 11 year old son, who is a 6th grader at Awtrey this year.
- I am a UGA fan.
- In my spare time I love to hang out with my family & friends, cook, play board games, and watch T.V./Movies.
- My son has helped me develop a love for reptiles and we have a Bearded Dragon named Elvis and a Crested Gecko (Eyelash Gecko) name Blinker at home as pets. We also have a Shih Tzu named Kirby.
- Over the summer we adoped a baby Leatherback Bearded Dragon to be our class pet - we named him Little Presley or LP for short.