Welcome to 7th grade Life Science with Mrs. Martin!
E-mail me at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a great way to study for the TEST on Friday:
Study Guide (in case you lost it):
ecology test II studyguide 2017.doc
Studyguide answers link on the left
A Little About Me
- This is my 17th year at Awtrey.
- I love Life Science and have taught this subject 16 out of my 17 years.
- I have been married for 16 years.
- I have an 12 year old son, who is a 7th grader at Awtrey this year.
- I am a UGA fan.
- In my spare time I love to hang out with my family & friends, cook, play board games, and watch T.V./Movies.
- My son has helped me develop a love for reptiles and we have a Bearded Dragon named Elvis and a Crested Gecko (Eyelash Gecko) name Blinker at home as pets. We also have a Shih Tzu named Kirby.
- Over the summer we adoped a baby Leatherback Bearded Dragon to be our class pet - we named him Little Presley or LP for short.