2021 New Year, New Goals!
Have F-U-N while you learn!
Use the Kidsa-z.com to practice your spelling and vocabulary words
and read on your own individual level too!!
Log in directions listed below
If you have any questions please email me at
Oh no, I can't remember what's for homework!
No problem, please read below.
Log on to google classroom
Click on "Classwork" tab on top of page
Scroll down to the subject headings
Look for the currect date on the right side of assignment
Click on and read the "Instructions" for the directions of each assignment
Don't stress we are available and here for you.
We got this!
Please reach out and email us any questions.
1. Guide your child to get out planner and go to the current date (There should be a tab sticking out of book.
2. Check home folder
3. Check google classroom - 4 Titus 2020-2021 - Classwork - Pan to heading (Math, LA etc.)
4. Check google classroom - 4th Williamson - Classwork - Pan to Heading (Math, LA and etc.
5. Check Mrs Titus' or my website
1. Open Trapper Keeper (big binder)
2. Guide your child open planner and go to the current date. (There should be a tab sticking out of book.)
3. Check the individual subject's folder. (Math, LA, Vocabulary, History, Health and etc) They are all labeled and all stored in Trapper Keeper. Students have been instructed to store all work inside the individual subject's folder. Homework should NOT be stored in the home folder. Once homework is completed, it should be returned to that individual subject's folder.
4. Check the subject teacher's website or email that teacher.
Homeroom Teacher - email@example.com
Math - firstname.lastname@example.org
History - email@example.com
Science - firstname.lastname@example.org
World Language - email@example.com
Library - firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Education - email@example.com
Music - firstname.lastname@example.org