Welcome to the Kindergarten Website!
Parents of Incoming Kindergartners: Welcome to Elsinboro Twp. School! If you have any questions, please e-mail me at email@example.com. I will be e-mailing you directions for joining Class Dojo in the next few weeks, so that we will be able to communicate about your child and the activities we do in school. Be sure to visit our school website for information about school uniform requirements. Here are a few things you can begin to get together for September:
1. Headphones: A pair of sturdy, well-made headphones will be used pretty much every day! Padded ears and adjustable design are helpful. Please, no earbuds, as they are tricky for the little ones to use.
2. A simple backpack: Your child's backpack should be simple and easy to carry. Backpacks with one large compartment for folder and lunches and a smaller pocket are fine, and don't need to be complicated. No wheels or other bells and whistles, please.
3. A sturdy folder: Choose a vinyl folder. These last all year, and can be easily wiped clean to sanitize them. Your child will only need ONE folder - extras sent in will be sent home. It should come to school each day, and will go home to be checked each night.
4. A labeled change of clothes: Please include a shirt and pair of pants (or skirt for girls), preferably in school uniform colors (see details at www.elsinboroschool.org), and a pair of socks and underwear. Please zip into a labeled freezer bag. Please be sure to label each piece of clothing. This bag will be stored all year for emergencies, and sent home at the end of the school year.
5. An art smock: A parent's old t-shirt, labeled with your child's name, will work great for messy art projects.
Helpful, but not essential...
-Black Expo dry erase markers: We use these a lot and tend to run low by the year's end. Any spares you would like to send in will be put to good use!
Please DO NOT Send to School:
-pencils, crayons, markers, colored pencils, pencil boxes, and other school supplies. We will have what we need to use here. Use those extra school supplies to set up a Homework Center!
Parents, please send these items in your child's backpack during the first week of school.
You can e-mail me at the address below to contact me with any questions:
Mrs. Elizabeth Schneider
(856) 935-3817 x 100