"The PRIDE of Caloosa starts with Me"
Hope everyone had a Wonderful Summer Break! I am very excited to have your child in my class the school year.
Here is a little information about me:
- Moved to Florida in 2007; born and raised in Illinois
- Mom of 3 very busy girls ages 19, 16 and 13
- Enjoy spending time with my family and watching sports
- Enjoy reading and traveling to different places
- I am an advocate for all kids and want them to do their best
My door is always open and willing to meet with you anytime. I do give you my cell number as I know many of you are busy during the day and it is hard to communicate.
My homework schedule is very similiar everyday of the week but will always be in your child's planner on Monday.
Monday- Spelling, Math, AR
Tuesday- Spelling, Math, AR, reading comprehension
Wednesday- Spelling, Math, AR, writing map
Thursday- Spelling, Math, AR, rewrite story in paragraph form
Friday- Have a Great Weekend! Continue to read :)
Enjoy your week!