The resources and announcements below are for CNHS coaches.
Courses required of all coaches. Upon completion, please hand in your certificates to the SECA
To be completed annually
To be completed once by coaches who began after 2007
To be completed bi-annually, online courses DO NOT qualify
Other required reading
Notify the SECA when completed, to be completed annually
- Sudden Cardiac Death Facts
- FRHSD Coaching Manual FRHSD Coaching Manual: 2012-2013 Coaching Manual.pdf
Other information you should know about!
- Participation Limits for all sports as defined by the NJSIAA.
- Official start dates for each sport/season.
- 2017-2018 General Classifications for Central Jersey can be found HERE. This classification is for basketball, baseball, softball, tennis, & soccer.
- NJSCA Coaches Handbook
- The Shore Conference of High Schools www.shoreconference.org (See for tournament regualtions)
- The NJSIAA www.njsiaa.org (See for tournament regulations)
Game Reports are to be completed if an incident/injury that has occured during the contest. Click here for the incident/injury game report.
Any tournaments that require a payment must be submitted with this coversheet: Tournament Request Form(2).doc
When submitting, please include any tournament documentation that provides information as to the payment amount and submission instructions. You should also make out the envelope for sending purposes.
End of the Season Reports to be completed for each level in each program by respective coach.
Electronic Field Trip Form.doc