It has been good to hear from many of you about your reading and activities.
Stay Healthy and Continue to EMBRACE, ENGAGE, EDUCATE and Enjoy!
As you are reading, remember to:
- Monitor the punctuation marks to help with your fluency
- Read like you are talking
After reading, remember to:
- Evaluate and discuss the ideas encountered in the text
- Apply and extend these ideas to other texts and real life situations
- Summarize what was read by retelling the main ideas
The links below are great resources for reading at home:
Visit our Davenport Primary Academics Page for more fun activities! https://da.eht.k12.nj.us/academics
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if I can be of any assistance to you!