Welcome to Kindergarten Newsletter (click to open)
Liberty Corner School
Kindergarten Supply List – Mrs. Bubnowski
- The children will need the following supplies for the beginning of the school year. Please do not label the supplies with your child’s name. We share all of the classroom supplies.
- 6 or more large Elmer’s glue sticks
- 1 small bottle of Elmer’s liquid glue
- 2 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 2 boxes of 10 or 12 Crayola thin markers
- 1 pair of Fiskar children’s scissors
- 4 chisel tip dry erase markers
- 4 highlighter markers
- 1 pkg of watercolor paint
The following are optional supplies and always greatly appreciated. They will be used in our literacy and math stations as well as pick a pocket time ...
- Crayola colored pencils, Crayola markers thick (variety colors/tropical, fluorescent, etc.), reams of copy paper (white and colored), scotch tape, stapler, staples, letter/alphabet stickers, pencils and erasers. We always, always need extra glue sticks too!