Procedures & Reminders
- There is no left turn from Hansom Road into the school’s driveway between 8:15 and 8:45 a.m. and 2:45 and 3:15 p.m.
- There is no parking of cars on Hansom Road between the school’s
entrance and the recreation center. This area is marked with "No Parking" signs.
- Load or unload in the area of the school driveway designated by the yellow painted curb. Do not park or stand in the crosswalk intersection. Please do not leave your car if parked in the traffic line, unless to pick up a K or 1 grade child. Please return to your car immediately upon meeting your child.
- The police department reminds us that it is illegal to discharge and pick up passengers from standing vehicles on Hansom Road.
- Loading or unloading of passengers must only be done on the passenger’s side of the vehicle. Please arrange all car seats so students can load and unload from the passenger side.
- The Allen Road driveway is only for the bus students and designated vehicles. No other automobiles are to use this entrance. The gate will be closed 8:15 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Students and parents walking to or from the shopping center must use the new sidewalk. Do not walk across the Allen Road driveway.
- Please understand that it might take you between fifteen to twenty minutes to drop off and/or pick up your child since approximately 700 students are arriving and dismissing.
- Please remember to obey the pedestrian crossing signs, especially at the intersection of Liberty Ridge & Hansom. Ignoring pedestrian crossing signs is a moving violation, and you can be ticketed by the police.
- Turning into the Recreation Center parking lot to make a U-turn to get into the drop off/pick up line is prohibited.
- Drive slowly when in the parking lot and YIELD at all crosswalks.
-There should be no pets on the school grounds during arrival and dismissal times.