Welcome to Ms. April's 1st grade website!!!
My classroom is self-contained, which means I teach my homeroom students all subjects, except for PE and Art, all day. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call me here at school, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or write a note.
The following are some things to keep in mind throughout the year:
* Please remember to check your child's booksack to see what may be in their green communicator folder every afternoon. Keep the items in the "keep at home" section, but review and return the items in the "return to school" section.
* Completed papers will be sent home (almost) daily to review for tests.
* A newsletter will go home every Monday with class objectives and important dates, as well as study items.
* Graded classwork and test papers will go home on Wednesdays in a blue folder to keep at home (please return the blue folder the next day). Teachers are required to keep any unit or benchmark tests here at school, but we will have all grades posted in Powerschool.
* If your child is cold natured, please send a light jacket or sweater to school.