PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THE ENTIRE LIST AND CHECK IT TWICE BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME. THANKS!
A student must attend 3 or more of Jr. Beta activites and complete 2 service projects on his/her own time to attend State Convention. Extra point activites are in orange. Students who participate in these events earn an extra activity point.
Current activites are listed below (numbered and highlighted once they are complete):
Leadership Summit for Officers - 9/19-9/21
1. Make a Difference Day- 10/13/18 8-10AM in the EMS GYM (To earn a club point, students must stay from 8-10, or earn 15 or more points donating items. If you do both, you can use your donated items as a service project.)
2. Blood Drive- 10/13/18 8am-1pm
3. Penny Drive- 11/5-11/30
Donate $5 or more dollars (put name on envelope or paper with the amount donated)
District Day 12/1 (only students competing will attend)
4. Winter Dance- 12/21/18 (earn 1 pt for attending the dance and earn another point for donated item- paperwork will be sent home on 12/6/18)
Induction Ceremony 12/18/18 9:15am (only new members and officers will attend)
5. CAUSE FOR PETS- Items due 12/18/18
Supply Drive for Local Animal Shelter (Information will be sent home on 12/6/18)
6. Jr. Beta Fun Day- 1/19/19