Welcome students and parents/guardians! I am Mr. Komack, new to Fernwood Middle School and overall new to Egg Harbor Township School District. Even under our current circumstances, I am excited to begin this school year with you all. We will be faced with challenges but I am 100% confident success will be reached.
Google Classroom Class Codes-
Period 1: 5yxjnjj or https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzMzQ4Mjc0NTMx?cjc=5yxjnjj
Period 3: fvs2gsx or https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzMzUxNDk1MzU5?cjc=fvs2gsx
Period 4: olsejs2 or https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzMzY0NTEzNjYx?cjc=olsejs2
Period 5: is3jhpq or https://classroom.google.com/c/MTUzMzY0NTEzNzMx?cjc=is3jhpq
- American History from the post-Reconstruction period through the 1970's.
During the year, students will investigate the following units:
- The Development of the Industrialized United States 1870-1920
- The Emergence of Modern America 1890-1930
- The Great Depression and World War II 1929-1950
- Post War United States 1945-1970's
- Writing and critical thinking will be utilized throughout the school year to help prepare students for ongoing education in future years.
In Person: Virtual:
Notebook Textbook (or online version - see below)
Textbook Participation and Attendance
Binder and/or folder
Online Textbook Information-
- Tests, quizzes, projects = 70%
- Assignments & homework = 30 %