Welcome to our Class Website!
I am so happy to welcome all of you to our classroom family this year as we throw kindness around like confetti!
This site contains helpful information and resources for you to succeed throughout the school year. As third graders, you are going to learn many new skills and I cannot wait to see your growth.
Parents, please feel free to email me anytime! Communication is key to your child's success.
Our Class Schedule
7:25 - 7:55 Breakfast/Morning Work
7:55 - 9:35 ELA (Reading Block)
9:35 - 9:55 Writing
9:55 - 10:25 Intervention/Enrichment
10:25 - 11:50 Math
11:50 - 12:10 Social Emotional Learning
12:10 - 12:35 Lunch
12:35 - 12:55 Recess
1:00 - 1:40 Specials
1:40 - 2:10 Science/Social Studies
This year, students are able to access AR from home! They are able to read and take AR tests by logging in to their Launchpad.
To access AR:
- Step 1: Access the Launchpad - www.launchpad.leeschools.net
- Step 2: Use your child's District login and password credentials. They should know these as they have been the same since they first entered the Lee County School District.
- Step 3: Click on "Instructional Apps"
- Step 4: Click on "Renaissance"
- Step 5: Click on the orange icon to the left of the page. Students should be familiar with searching for AR tests from this point.
To access Overdrive (books online):
- Follow Steps 1-3 above.
- Step 4: Click on "Overdrive"
- Students are able to search for books by their AR level (ATOS) and by availability. They will need to select "Borrow" to check out the book to read. Once they have borrowed the book, they are able to access it from any computer.