2020-2021 Chinese Classroom Procedures and Rules:
- Entering the room quietly and politely.
- Sit at your desk, have all your books/materials/homework ready, and begin to do work on Focus Activity
- RESPECTUL manners toward the classmates and the teacher in the classroom at all times.
- Come to class with books and materials ready including paper and pens.
- Focus on the in-progress class activities ONLY during the class.
- Respect others by NOT talking when the teacher or the student is talking.
- Raise your hand and wait till you are recognized before speaking.
- Stay in your assigned seat unless otherwise stated.
- No cursing, vulgar or offensive language
- NO cellular phone/music-listening without teacher's permission
2020-2021 Zoom Video Class Meetings Student Guidelines:
- Use a district-issued device (Chromebook).
- The Camera should remain on throughout the class meeting showing the student’s face.
- The audio should be turned off upon joining the class.
- Sit in an area where you will not be backlit so the teacher can see you.
- Select a location with minimal distractions. Turn off the TV.
- Select an appropriate background when you are on Zoom or the designated background.
- Create a username that is the student’s actual name.
- Do not wear hats or sunglasses.
- Please be in a sitting position (no lounging, laying, etc.).
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Be on time and be prepared for class.
- Cellular Phones off and away.
- Do not give your Zoom links to other students.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We will work together to create an enriched and productive class learning environment.