- Demonstrate respect at all times. Ask questions or give answers in the chat box. I may not see your question when you ask it, but before I end the class I will go through the chat box and answer anything I missed.
- Demonstrate effort. I grade classwork based on effort, if you do your best I will give you credit for that.
- Make sure you're dressed appropriately. Bonus points if you wear anything with a superhero on it, or Dinosaurs, or NASA.
- Attend live session every day, Monday thru Friday. Mute yourself, unless you have a question or answer, then mute yourself when done speaking.
- Log into Nearpod and open your Daily Worksheet as soon as you enter class.
- Begin the Do-Now page as soon as your pages load.
- If anyone joins late and needs the link, ask in the chat box, and a fellow student should post the link for them as soon as possible.
This years agenda:
- Techtonic plates
- Rock Transformation
- Chemical Reactions
- Populations and Resources
- Energy in Ecosystems
- Engineering and design
- Tests: 20%
- Quizes 30%
- Independant work: 40%
- Participation: 10%