Welcome to Mr. Hammond's 8th Grade American History class!!!
Google Classroom codes:
Period 1 - txgpehq
Period 3 - yayuppk
Period 4 - p3qsack
Period 6 - tn3peko
Gold Pod Tutorial - xtxfz3j
- American History from the post-Reconstruciton period through the 1970's.
During the year, students will investigate the following units:
- The Development of the Industrialized United States 1870-1920
- The Emergence of Modern America 1890-1930
- The Great Depression and World War II 1929-1950
- Post War United States 1945-1970's
- Writing and critical thinking will be utilized throughout the school year to help prepare students for ongoing education in future years.
In Person: Virtual:
Textbook Textbook (or online version - see below)
Binder and/or folder
- Tests, quizzes, projects = 70%
- Assignments & homework = 30 % (Participation during live meets)
- password: eagles1