******March 17 - April 14*******
Students, you may continue to work in our programs available through our Google Classroom. If you need help with logins, please let me know via text at 318-599-9115.
1. Math - 3rd-6th: Zearn, Moby Math (Fact Fluency and Math), Free Rice (multiplication facts)
2. ELA - READ! 3rd-6th: Readworks; Common Lit; Youngzine; Moby Max (Language, Reading Stories, Vocabulary); Newsela; Free Rice (English Vocab, English Grammar)
Special note to those of you working in FastForward: You can continue to work in FF. Please try to do so at least once a day.
Stay safe and look forward to see you all again very soon!
Hello! I'm Ms. Kelly. This is my first year here and I'm SO excited to be a part of the Sallie Humble family! I will be serving as the interventionist as well as the Junior Beta Club sponsor. Students in my classroom will work toward mastery of reading and math skills. I will post "updates" and "things to know" as well as links for students and parents for extra practice or help.
Things to know about my classroom:
* This is a safe place to make mistakes and ask questions
* There will be very little if any homework assigned from me
* Most problems I handle on my own, so if I ask for your help, the problem is out of hand and I REALLY need your help
* You can always contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
* I expect everyone to work hard
* I expect everyone to do their best
* I expect everyone to be kind to one another
* Read! Read with your student, have your student read to you! Just READ!
Want to know more about me? Check out my "About Me" page to the left.