Welcome to Lincoln School
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kristin Pacelli and I am pleased to be returning to the ER School District as the School Nurse at Lincoln School. I look forward to working with such wonderful students, parents/guardians, staff and administration.
My role as the school nurse here at Lincoln School is to provide health and nursing services for the students that are in Grades 4th & 5th. The goal of the Nurse's Office is to support the educational process by promoting optimum wellness and working closely with parents/guardians, teachers, and administrator; assess and elevate the health needs of students; and to accomadate students with specific health concerns according to the National Association of School Nurses.
Please feel free to reach me at 201-804-3100 ext 6108 with any questions/concerns you may have.
Student Registration Health Requirements
- In order to register your child in the East Rutherfords School District, a copy of their most recent immunization record must be provided as well as a current physical exam.
- Requirements of the New Jersey Department of Education and the East Rutherford Board of Education mandate that the forms outlined below must be completed by September 1, in order for your child to enter East Rutherford School Districts. Documents below are given directly to the school nurse.
- Health History form to be completed by a parent or guardian
- A recent Physical Examination form completed by a physician
- An Immunization Form from your physician with up to date immunizations
- Any other Medical Concerns Form (if your child has additional medical issues, such as diabetes, Asthma, allergies, etc.)
Required Immunizations for NJ School
please click on link below for appropraite grade level requirements
Any medication that is to be given in school, whether OTC (over the counter) or prescription, requires the authorization of a physician and guardian. Please note that the school nurse is not permitted to dispense medication to your child unless you have the proper form on file in your child's health office. Additionally, medication forms MUST be renewed each school year.
If you administer medication to your child before he/she comes to school, which could affect their performance, please send in a note to the teacher.
Please review East Rutherford Board of Education Policy regarding the administration of medication while in school.
Printable forms are found on the School Nurse Website or you can contact the school for a Registration Package