Week of October 14h-18th
- Picking "just right" reading books.
- How do I make connections with my reading
- -Text to Text, Text to Self, Text to World
- How do I take notes while reading
- Restate Questions
- Finding Character Traits
- How do I gather information? Coming up with an idea.
- Adding detail to writing.
- Stretch out sentences (Use "who, why, when, where, how)
- Maps (What is on a map)
- Understanding Map Key
- Reading and understanding maps
- What traits get passed down from organism to organism
- How are organisms alike and different
- Adding and subtracting three digit numbers
- Understand place value. (Hundreds, Tens, Ones)
- Rounding two and three digit numbers