Week of October 15th-19th
- Picking "just right" reading books.
- Compare and contrast characters
- Identify character traits (Internal and External)
- Identifying parts of a story. (Beginning, Middle, End, Plot, Setting)
- How do I gather information? Coming up with an idea.
- Adding detail
- How do I identify minerals
- What aspects of a mineral can help me identify it? (color, luster, how it feels, smell)
- Finding products and quotients of whole numbers.
- Using different multiplication properties (communiative, associative)
- Creating arrays and models