- ARbookfind.com - you can search to see if a book is an AR and which level it is.
- Epic.com - a website where you can read short books
Spelling and Phonograms:
- Spellingcity.com (username: amathis826 password: evan826)
- Phonogrampage.com - great website to practice phonograms
- allaboutlearningpress.com/phonogram - helps teach phonograms. This website is great for learning new phonograms as well as reviewing
- Math Duel (3.99) - Math Duel is a split screen mathematics game that puts 2 players against each other on the same device. New single player mode is great for fun math practice!
- 10 Frame Fill (free) - "10 Frame Fill" provides children practice with recognizing additive "10 Families" (e.g., 1 and 9, 2 and 8, etc.) Set the 10 frame to fill in sequence or randomly. Use contrasting color chips to fill the 10 frame as you determine the answer. Select to show a corresponding number sentence.
- Monster Math (free and buy option) - practice math facts
- xtramath.org - great website to practice math facts
- Math Fact Ninja (.99) - practice math facts