- Be prepared (book, notebook, homework, pencils and red pen/pencil for marking corrections).
- Raise hand during class discussion.
- Respect all persons in the room (classmates, teacher, and visitors).
- Remain in chair unless it is an emergency (ill), sharpening a pencil, turning in papers, getting graded papers, or asking for help.
- Quiet conversation with a neighbor concerning a needed clarification is permissible.
- When entering the room, please check that your uniform is in order and the volume of your voice is conducive to hearing instructions.