In order to attend to your requests related to technology you MUST create a ticket. Please don’t assume that sending me an email, calling my extension or the main office or leaving a voicemail is sufficient. You can contact me if necessary to remind me or let me know about the urgency of your request but a ticket has to be in the system so I can keep track or follow up if needed. Obviously in case of an emergency or a situation that affects multiple users, you can always contact me directly.
Also, keep in mind that I am not here every day. Below is my permanent schedule, but in case I need to make changes due to personal emergencies I will always notify in advance.
Creating a ticket
- Go to our school website.
- Under quick links, click on “Computer Request Form” to visit the Golden Door ticketing system.
- On the top left corner, click on “New support ticket” fill out the form and submit.
- Note, there are instructions on how to create a ticket near the copiers.
In case you need to contact me
- A ticket MUST be already submitted.
- Always refer to the ticket number that you received from the email acknowledging you submitted your ticket.