The rules and policies in the classroom will be aligned with the school wide discipline plan.
- Helping Hands
- Kind Words
- Walking Feet
- Looking Eyes
- Listening Ears
Classroom and School-Wide Rewards:
- Verbal Praise
- "Kiss Your Brain" (Random Hershey Kiss)
- "Blurt Beans" As the students display positive behavior they will be able to help fill a jar of beans. The class will receive different awards according to how high they fill the jar.
- Jag Jewels
- Jag Mart
- Jagfest- Must earn enough checks from daily behavior chart in order to attend
Each student has a clothes pin with their name on it. The student will start at the top at the start of every day. With every misbehavior, the student will have their pin moved down to the next color.
- White: All students start here every day. The student will receive a check for the day.
- Green: If the student is moved to green, this is just a warning. The student will receive a check for the day.
- Yellow: If the student is moved to yellow, they will not receive a check on this day
- Red: If the student is moved to red, the student will have recess detention. The student will not receive check on this day.
- Purple: If a student is moved to purple, the student will have recess detention and a parent will be contacted. The student will not receive a check for this day.