The 3 'R's:
Respect, Responsibility, and the Right to Learn
- Students will line up quietly along the hallway wall until directed to enter the classroom.
- Enter the classroom in a quiet and respectful manner through the back door near the classroom library.
- Place bookbag near desk, then remain standing for daily prayer.
- Complete the bellringer projected on the SmartBoard quietly and independently unless directed otherwise.
- Each bellringer will be discussed/processed through the use of a Kagan structure.
- Remain attentive for further instruction.
- When instructed, exit the classroom through the front door near the board.