In order to be successful in this class, there are a few rules to be understood and followed:
1. Show respect to everyone at all times. Treat others as you'd like to be treated.
2. Take responsibility for your actions.
3. Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings. When I am ready to teach, you should be ready to learn!
4. Bring all materials that aid in your success everyday: textbook, binder, agenda, writing utensil, & a positive attitude.
5. If you miss an assignment, be your own advocate. Ask a friend, check the website/calendar, or ask me!
6. All school policies as outlined in the student handbook will be upheld in this classroom.
7. Always try your best. Some days your best may be "better" than other days. We are all human. Just do your best at that moment.
****Ms. Fessman's Class Rules and Contract can be found at the following links:
These rules are in place for one goal only: to make you as successful as possible. Respect your right to learn, as well as your peers'. Don't cheat yourself, or your future.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison