School Nurse: Nicole Moriarty
Office Number: 732-556-2573
Fax Number: 732-556-2571
Office hours: Mon-Fri 8:35am-3:20pm
National Autism Awareness Month
For more information click here.
For Spring Health and Safety Tips
Tips To Keep Your Children Safe and Healthy:
- Please review proper handwashing with your children. It is very important for them to wash their hands before eating, and after playtime and toileting. Handwashing is the best defense against germs.
- Please encourage your children to drink plenty of water. It is important that they drink 6-8 glasses of water each day to maintain proper hydration.
- Please dress your children in layers. There may be variations in temperature throughout the day and layers are the best way to go. The children go outside for recess on most days weather permitting so please make sure they remember their coats on cold days.
- Please check to see that your children are wearing proper footwear to school every day. Clogs, shoes with smooth soles, flip-flops and sandals are not safe for playground play.
- Please allow your children time to rest at home if they are sick. If your child has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, vomiting or diarrhea, please keep them home. They may not return until they are fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medication.
- Please make sure your children are eating a nutritious meal before arriving at school. Children that are feeling hungry may have difficulty concentrating.