Week of March 2-6
We will be taking an I-Ready Reading Diagnostic on Monday and Tuesday this week. Please make sure your child gets a good nights sleep and is at school on time. We will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.
On Wednesday, March 4th, the students will be participating in an Amazing Race to review Elapsed Time. Make sure to ask your child about this fun event.
- Please make sure your child is reading every night at home, this will make a huge impact on their success at school.
- To help support at home please make sure to check your child's planner, look over homework, time your child's fluency, and have them READ!
- Google Classroom Code: q8j4wxs
As a reminder, your child may bring a healthy snack to enjoy in the mornings. Snack time is at 9:00.
Please write in your child's planner or email me with any questions.
ELA: Review of 3rd Grade Skills
Math: Time to the Minute and Elapsed Time
Science: Sun and Stars
Social Studies: Caribbean
Monday: math sheet
Tuesday: math sheet
Wednesday: Math sheet
Thursday: no homework
Read AR for at least 20 minutes
Practice Math Facts for 10 minutes
7:25-7:55 Morning Work
1:35-2:10 Science/Social Studies
2:10 Pack-up and Dismissal
3rd Quarter Recess Schedule:
Monday: Basketball Courts
Wednesday: Grassy Field
Thursday: Basketball Courts
Notes to Parents:
- Please check and sign your child's planner nightly. This is the best way to communicate with me and let me know how your child is going home each day.
- You may send in a healthy snack for your child to enjoy during our morning centers. Also, we will be going outside for PE and Recess daily, plesae send a water bottle labeled with your child's name
Important 3rd Quarter Dates
March 2-3...IReady Reading Diagnostic
March 9-10...IReady Math Diagnostic
March 9-11...MDA Shamrock Sale
March 11...PBS Celebration
March 12...Field Day
March 13...No School for Students
March 16-20...Spring Break