It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving and the Holiday Season are just around the corner. November is in full swing!
There are many changes to our schedule this month. Be sure to check our school calendar for a full list of events, but here are some important ones to note:
- November 8th and 9th- School will be closed due to Teacher Convention
- November 13th, 14th, and 15th will be 12:30 dismissals due to Parent/Teacher Conferences. Please make sure you sign and return conference forms. (Mrs. Gunzenhauser's class, unless you would like to speak with me you are free to enjoy this extra time with your family.)
- November 21st will be a 12:00 dismissal
- November 22nd and 23rd there will be no school for Thanksgiving Break! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- The week of November 26 will be a normal week!
Thank you for all that you do everyday to help your child succeed! You are amazing!
As always if there are any questions or concerns you are more than welcome to email me at anytime at email@example.com.