High School Transition Information
ATTENTION…Parents/Guardians of Eighth Grade Students
The high school transition process for the Class of 2026 had begun...
The first step is to complete the High School Registration Form, and return it to CTMS by Wednesday, November 3, 2021.
Important Scheduling Dates;
- Friday, November 12, 2021 – CTMS Parent/Student Information Video Link will be available online.
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 7:00-8:00pm - Q&A Zoom session with CTMS Guidance Department.
Zoom Link: https://ctsdnj.zoom.us/j/89095767960?pwd=OWNJb1FMNzZUVXQ5eVlUdXFjNFhsdz09
Meeting ID: 890 9576 7960 Passcode: 853141
- Week of January 3, 2022 - Recommendations and scheduling paperwork will be shared via email. High School curriculum guide will be available on the NHHS website. (nhvweb.net/nhhs)
- Thursday, January 6, 2022 - Scheduling process will be presented to 8th grade students at CTMS.
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022 - CTMS 8th grade student transition presentation by NHHS (field trip).
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 6:30pm – NHHS Parent Orientation at NHHS (theatre).
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022 – Google Form emailed for students to make course selections. The form will close on Friday, January 21st.
All corrections are due to the CTMS Guidance Department by Monday, January 24, 2022.
- Tuesday, February 1 - Friday, February 11, 2022 - NHHS counselors will be available for optional appointments. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to review your course selections with the high school counselors. You MUST call the High School at (908)713-4130 to schedule an appointment.
(TO BE UPDATED...)