- First Aid
- Becoming an Organized Student 9/26
- 5th Grade- You Are What You Eat! - Nutrition, Fitness goals.
- 6th Grade-Growing up-Hormones,Growing up Male and Female,Good Hygiene and Feeling Good about the way you Look!
- Growing up with a Healthy Attitude.
- 5th Grade-Brainstorms: Central Nervous System
- 6th Grade-Preventing disease (communicable and non-communicable)
- 5th Grade- Use,misuse, and abuse of drugs.Positive social behaviors,Alcoholism
- 6th Grade-Continue Communicable disease....Prevention. Begin Healthy Relationships.
- 5th-LEAD Margate Police teach 5th grade the importance of not using Drugs, Alcohol or tobacco through a curriculum purchased by the Margate PD.
- 6th- Autism Awareness, Drug awareness, Social Media Safety