- 7th and 8th Grade- Becoming an Organized Student
What causes Stress or Anxiety in your life?- How can we deal in a Healthy way?
- 7th Grade- Health During the Life Cycle-Changes during Puberty,The Male Reproductive System, Female,Infant and Child Development, & Staying Healthy as You Age.
- 8th-Suicide Prevention. Character building preventing bullying. Safety
- 7th Grade-Diseases and Conditions (Causes of non-communicable diseases)
- 8th Grade- Healthy Relationships, Healthy Dating relationships.
- 7th & 8th Grade begin presenting health projects.
- 7th grade will present a five minute powerpoint presentation, (on a health related topic) orally to their class. grading is done based on a rubric.
- 8th grade will give a public service health announcement.
- 7th & 8th -Human Sexuality and Relationships
- 7th & 8th
- 8th-LEAD. Margate PD teaches students on the importance of saying no to alcohol,tobacco and other drugs. Also skills associated on dealing with peer pressure.
- 7th- Autism Awareness,Mental Health,Eating disorders/body image