Please wear a red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, solid colored shirt!
Hello families of HLA!
Welcome to First Grade, I hope everyone had a fun-filled and relaxing summer! My name is Ms. Gelbart, I am the General Studies teacher in Netanya along with Morah Maggie, the Hebrew Studies teacher. Feel free to follow us on twitter @Netanya1_3.
First grade is an incredible adventure, filled with wonderful activities and experiences. We are thrilled to begin this school year with all of our students and your families. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our students can achieve their highest potential. We believe that communication is key to your child's success and a great way to maintain parent/teacher relationship. We encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns. As for your support, we encourage you to help your child complete their daily homework, find ways to read with them as often as possible, and accompany them to school events.
We ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring he/she;
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
We look forward to working with you and your child to ensure a great year.