WELCOME STUDENTS AND PARENT GUARDIANS OF ROOM 230
Welcome to first grade! First grade is an incredible adventure, filled with wonderful activities and experiences. My name is Ms. Erman and I am the general studies teacher in Eilat along with Morah Miryam. We are thrilled to begin this school year with all our students and your families. Please feel free to follow us on twitter @Eilat_2015_2016.
We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our students can achieve their highest potentional. We believe communication is key to your child's success and a great way to maintain parent/teacher relationship. We encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns. As for your support, I would suggest helping your child complete their daily homework, find ways to read with them as often as possible and accompany them to our school activities. We ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that he/she:
1. Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experience.
2. Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
3. Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4. Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5. Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
We look forward to working with you and your child to ensure a great year!