About Ms. Tepper
This is my 19th year working in the Clinton Township School District
I currently live in Stewartsville with my wife, and we have 2 college aged daughters. :)
While in the CTSD, I have worked as the Behavior Specialist for 8 years, the teacher in all our classrooms for children with autism, as well as a co-teacher in both 5th and 2nd grade inclusion classrooms.
I love doing jigsaw puzzles, the really hard ones, and have recently started some rather intricate paint by numbers projects.
About Mrs. Bartram
- This is my 23th year working for Clinton Township School District. I have taught first, second and third grade here. When my children were little, I was a Teaching Assistant in the Little Stars Program.
- I grew up in Chicago, Illinois and lived for a long time in the midwest. The Chicago Cubs will always take first place with me.
- I have two adult children, a son and a daughter, who live on opposite U.S. coasts.
- Before coming to Clinton Township, I worked for the Center for American Archeology, The University of Wisconsin-Madison, Edgewood College, and taught 3rd and 6th grade in a private school. I also lived for a year in a tent in Botswana, Africa as part of an anthropological research team.
- I have many hobbies including hiking, reading and creating things out of recycled materials.