Call DAS Registration Office for appointments
Please review the following district health policies and medical requirements to enter a New Jersey Public School.
- A medical physical is required when you register. It must be dated within ONE year of the date of registration.
- The following immunizations are required prior to the start of Kindergarten:
DTap 4 doses, with one given on or after 4th birthday
Polio 3 doses, with one given on or after 4th birthday
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) 2 doses, one on or after 1st birthday
Varicella 1 dose, on or after 1st birthday
Hepatitis B 3 doses
Haemophilus B (HIB) at least 1 dose
- All district health forms can be accessed online on the district home page, left side of page under District Health Plan or here on the website under District Forms
- Please refer to district medication forms for ASTHMA, EPI PEN, and ANY DAILY MEDICATION that must be given during school hours.
- Medical Provider MUST complete.
- Medication MUST be in original container.