This letter is to inform you that Ms. Scotti’s class is PEANUT AND NUT FREE. Some students in the class have severe peanut and nut allergies. Strict avoidance of peanuts, nuts, and nut products is the only way to prevent a life-threatening allergic reaction. We are asking for your assistance in providing the students with a safe learning environment.
Please do not send any peanut or nut containing products for your child to eat for snack in school.
Any exposure to peanuts or nuts through contact or ingestion can cause a severe life-threatening reaction to those who are allergic to them. If you child has eaten peanuts or nuts prior to coming to school, please be sure your child’s hands and face have been thoroughly washed prior to entering the school to remove any residue.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are happy to provide you with additional information on food allergies.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Best wishes for a happy and healthy school year.
Denise Elliott RN, BSN