Welcome to an exciting new year in 3rd grade! I look forward to an exciting new year learning new skills and developing ones we already have. Below is information that will ensure we are on the same page as communication is key. Please do not hesitate to e-mail or send a message on remind for any questions or concerns.
What is to be done on a daily basis?
- Check and initial student planner every day.
- Practice multiplication facts daily: 0-6.
- Read for 15 minutes and record in reading log.
- Complete daily math page located in student take home folder.
What can students do for extra practice?
- Keep a reading response journal.
- Write a daily diary entry.
- log into websites in student planners or on the class web page.
- Review mathematic vocabulary cards.
- login to pearsonrealize.com and review math lesson or play math games.
Phone: 908-352-7664 Ext: 3400
You may also send a note in with your child, or write a message in their planner.
Please sign up for our class REMIND by clicking on the link below: