Welcome Back & Hello 2020-2021 School Year!
I am supercharged for 2020-2021 and am looking forward to seeing you all (from a 6-foot distance and air hugs only of course)! My desk will now be located in the Middle School Language Arts room with Mrs. Smalley and I look forward to co-teaching with her as the Language Arts Inclusion teacher for 6-8th grades. I am really excited to be working in so many great areas with terrific staff & students! My Contact Info (please feel free to contact me at any time):
973-827-7570 (ext. 440)
Also available via Google Voice cell# 973-440-5528
Learning Expectations for our Classroom Communities:
* We will be respectful of each other with our language and tone - using kind words like "please" or "thank you" or "may I?"; this includes listening when the teacher is talking (not having side conversations or attempting to talk over the teacher).
* We will respect each other's things / property - for example if you were loaned an item (book, pencil, or any other product) they are to be returned in the same condition they were in when they were loaned. Also, if it's not yours do not touch it (that's the best way to stay out of unintended trouble).
* We will do our best work each day, even when we do not feel like it. Each day we all (yes, even adults) must do things we don't like to do.
- Arrive to class on time with necessary supplies every day (including earbuds or
- Complete homework and participate in class.
- Note (Important): I am usually available everyday during activity period (2:30 – 3:00)
for anyone who needs extra help as well as during Study Hall daily and the extra period
on Friday (just let me know and I can get you).
For additional information and homework assignments, you and your student should please visit Mrs. Smalley's teacher website.
**Please make sure you both check your student's planner daily!**
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through our Main Office at 973-827-7570 (email is best with good times to reach you) or:
email@example.com 973-827-7570 (ext.440)