Welcome Back (Mrs. Clark)
I am supercharged about 2019-20! My desk is in Mrs. Allen's room where I will be co-teaching 7th and 8th grade Math and am really excited to be working in so many great areas with terrific staff & students!
Learning Expectations for our Classroom Communities:
- We will be respectful of each other with our language and tone - using kind words like "please" or "thank you" or "may I?"; this includes listening when the teacher is talking (not having side conversations or attempting to talk over the teacher).
- We will respect each other's things / property - for example if you were loaned an item (book, pencil, or any other product) they are to be returned in the same condition they were in when they were loaned. Also, if it's not yours do not touch it (that's the best way to stay out of unintended trouble).
- We will do our best work each day, even when we do not feel like it. Each day we all (yes, even adults) must do things we don't like to do.
- Student Responsibilities:
- Arrive to class on time with necessary supplies every day (including earbuds or headphones),
- Complete homework and participate in class.
- Note (Important): I am usually available everyday during activity period (2:30 – 3:00) for anyone who needs extra help as well as during Study Hall daily and the extra period on Friday (just let me know and I can get you).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through our Main Office at 973-827-7570 or:
email@example.com 973-827-7570 (ext.440)