Supplies Needed for English with Miss Capone
1. A binder- this can be a shared binder (like an AM/PM binder with other classes in it) or a binder specifically for English. Whatever you prefer!
2. 3-hole punched loose leaf lined paper- You'll need lots of paper handy to complete each day's Do Now and in-class assignments.
3. 4 Tabs/Dividers- You will have (at least) 4 sections in your English binder- 1)Do Nows 2)Reading 3)Writing 4)Important Handouts
3. Pens & pencils- you'll need a good supply of these! They often go missing! :) (Both pen and pencil are fine for use in class- whatever you prefer to use!)
Helpful supplies you may want (but are not required):
1. A highlighter or two (any color)
2. Post-its (any color/size)
3. White-out (especially if you use pen a lot)
Should you ever wish to contact me, feel free to use the information below.
Miss Lindsay Capone