Sports Phyiscals will be held after school on June 6, 2019 for all 5th-7th graders interested in playing sports next year. More information will be coming home the week of April 29th.
Please click on the links to the left to access information on current health issues, school health policies, sports physicals, and NJ FamilyCare Insurance.
Important Health Reminders:
- Please report all communicable diseases to the school nurse!
- All medications require a doctor's order and must be dropped off to the nurse by the parent/guardian.
- Fever: A child must be fever free for 24 hours without the help of fever reducing medication before returning to school.
- Vomiting/Diarrhea: The child must wait 24 hours from last episode of vomiting or diarrhea before returning to school.
- Strep Throat: Child may return to school after 24 hours of antibiotics.
- Head Lice/Nits: Child must be treated with lice shampoo before returning to school. Please see www.cdc.gov/parasites/lice/head/schools.html
- If your child is not feeling well before school, please take a moment to take their temperature and assess them. Please do not send if they are sick. It is not fair to expose other students to illness.