Welcome to Project Lead The Way
Gateway to Technology!
A reminder to all students:
You are expected to arrive to class on time and prepared. This includes:
- Your Gateway Notebook
- One-inch binder with loose leaf paper
- Chromebook/earbuds. We will not use the Chromebooks every day.
Timberlane's Mission Statement: By the end of the 8th grade, Timberlane students will enter the world as self-motivated learners, resourceful problem solvers, and compassionate individuals. They will be able to adapt to change, collaborate with peers, and make good decisions that reflect open-mindedness and sound critical thinking.
Timberlane cell phone policy: Cell phone usage during the course of the school day is not permitted in classrooms nor the cafeteria. Students are on a three strike system:
1. First violation: You will be issued a warning and asked to turn off the phone and to put it away in your locker.
2. Second violation: You will be politely asked for the cell phone. It will be given to the main office secretary. The cell phone will be returned at the end of the day. You will receive a discipline write up on OnCourse.
3. Third violation: You will be politely asked for the cell phone. It will be given to the main office secretary. A parent will have to pick up the phone. You will receive a discipline write up on OnCourse.
Mrs. Kelli M. Iannacone
PLTW Gateway to Technology
609-737-4004 x 1224