The Guidance and Counseling Program is concerned with the overall development of the whole child.
The personnel providing services are committed to supporting each student’s personal growth through educational program planning, self-discovery activities, individual goal-setting, and the student’s post-secondary planning.
TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS FOR FORMER STUDENTS
Graduates of HHS may submit a written request (to include name while at HHS, date of birth, year of graduation, and address where the transcript should be mailed) or print the Transcript Request found under the transcript link. The completed form can be faxed, emailed, or mailed to:
Howell High School - Guidance Office
405 Squankun-Yellowbrook Road
Farmingdale, NJ 07727
Registration is by appointment only. Please call Mrs. Dodds at 732-919-2131 x4033 or Mrs. McDonald x4051 to schedule an appointment between 7:30am and 1:15pm during the school year and between 8:15am and 11:15am in the summer.
You will need to bring the following documents:
- Three proofs of residency showing the new address in Howell
- New Jersey State Transfer Card
- The student's transcript, current report card, any standardized test scores, 504/IEP Plan (if applicable) and the student's grades at withdrawal from the former school
- If the student has an IEP (Individual Education Plan) you must provide this document to the office before the scheduled meeting
- Immunization Record and Birth Certificate.
Parents can also download the Request for Records form in the Registration link to the have records sent to Howell High School prior to registration.
Parents may contact teachers directly by e-mail to inquire about missed work when their student is absent. If the student is absent for three or more days, a request may be submitted to the counseling office to gather the assignments. Please allow one full day to gather work.