If you have a child that you will be registering, please have the following information with you when you arrive:
- Original birth certificate
- Child must be 5 years old on or before September 30th for kindergarten
- Child must be 4 years old before September 30th for Pre-K
- Original social security card
- Current immunization record
- Proof of residency –3 proofs that tie you to residence (electric bill, water bill, cable bill, lease…not cell phone bill or credit card bill)
- Driver’s license with correct address
- Please bring custody papers if applicable
- No residency affidavits accepted at this time.
- Students applying for the LA-4 Pre-K* program should bring proof of income and/or SNAP letter
*Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch at school may qualify to attend Pre-K in an LA-4 classroom.