We will be utilizing a powerful tool, Google Classroom, this year. Put simply, it allows for digital distribution, sharing, and grading. The directions for accessing your particular class are listed below. After that time, when you need to access it, use these directions.
Directions for accessing Google Classroom:
1. Open an Internet browser.
2. In the search bar type "Google Classroom."
3. Click on the first link that appears.
4. If you’re asked to sign in, log in with
password: your student ID #
7. Click on “Join a Class” and enter the code I gave you in class. If you were absent or lost the code, e-mail me.
8. You will be taken to English Class!
9. Find the current assignment, read any comments or directions from me, and begin!