Directions for Listening to
A Christmas Carol
- Go to https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/snpapp/login/PsnLandingPage.jsp?showLandingPage=true
- Log in:
- Username – wams7
- Password – viking 2014
- Click on “Explore” right under the butterfly.
- Click on Unit 5, "Drama."
- Click on "A Christmas Carol: Scrooge and Marley, Act II
- If necessary, click on "Enable..." and then "Allow."
- At the top of the page, click on the orange button titled “While You Read.”
- Click on the link for “Christmas Carol: Scrooge and Marley, Act II” right under the orange “While You Read” button.
- Click on the icon of the speaker in the upper right of the screen to listen. Use the timeline at the top of the page to begin at the appropriate point for your assigned reading each night. Follow along with the audio using the arrows on the bottom of the screen.
- When you are done reading, simply close the internet window.
Accessing the Online Textbook
Follow the directions below to log in to our books from home. Please e-mail if you have any questions!
2. Bookmark these sites. This is strongly suggested to help you in the future.
3. Enter your information to log in.
Please note: username and password should be in all lowercase letters without any spaces.
- If there is a problem getting to the site, logging in, or viewing the book, try using a different browser.
-You might also need to enable pop-ups for this site.
- Use this website for support from Pearson: http://support.pearsonschool.com.
- If you are having trouble viewing any part of the site, try clicking on "Check Your Settings" before you sign in.
- The Writing Coach will give you automatic feedback on your writing! After you've logged in, look for "Automatic Writing Feedback" and videos that can help you with your specific writing needs.
Follow the directions below to listen to the online textbook. You may get a physical copy of these directions in class if you'd like one.