Welcome to Mrs. Guillot's 3rd Grade Website
Mrs. Price and I miss you! Please email us a pic and
let us know how you are doing soon.
See ELA and Science Tabs for learning at home.
Also, check out Helpful Websites Tab and JPE Website for more resources.
Email me or Mrs. Price with any questions.
Please stay in touch and be safe. We will see you soon. :)
** Reading: Read 2-3 chapters in Charlotte's Web per week. Complete 1 lesson from Ready Reading per week. For RR, you can choose only 1 of the written responses per lesson.
** Science: Study vocabulary words a few times per week. Read a Science Article and watch a related video/online activity once per week. (From links on Science page or Discovery Education Website)
Sign Up for REMIND to receive messages from Guillot & Price.
1. Model reading to your child.
2. Ask and answer questions while reading.
3. Practice retelling what you have read.
4. Look up unknown words in the dictionary.
5. Write about the beginning, middle, and end of a story.
6. List 3 important details and main idea from nonfiction text.
7. Log on to MobyMax and practice ELA skills.
8. Play reading games with street signs and menus.
9. Read, read, and read some more! :)