Day A - P.E.
Day B - Art
Day C - P.E.
Day D - P.E.
Day E - Media
Day F - P.E.
Day G - Music
Dates To Remember
FSA Math- May 9th and 10th
FSA Science - May 14th and 15th
Fifth Grade Movie/A.R. Party- May 16th
No School/Memorial Day - May 28th
Early Dismissal Days - May 25, 29 and 30
Fifth grade out of uniform (1.00):May 21st-25th
5th Grade Dance: May 22nd 2-3 pm.
Moving Up Ceremony: North Ft. Myers High School- May 24th 6:30 pm.
Softball/Kickball Game: May 25th
Monday- Fill in the blank (root word of week) and 30 min. A.R. Reading Tuesday- Frayer Model (root word of week) and 30 min. A.R. Reading
Wednesday- Grammar Practice and 30 min. A.R. Reading
Thursday- Sentence Writing (combination of root word and grammar skill) and 30 min A.R. Reading
Classroom Behavior Plan
1. Classdojo is an online behavior plan that gives parents instant feedback on the choices their children are making daily.
2. It is free and easy! It can be accessed from a home computer, as well as on a mobile phone. Download the free app., and you can access the program from your phone.
3. It is a secure site, and log in and password changes have been sent home with your child.
4. The program rewards both positive choices and logs negative choices hour by hour, day by day, and week by week.
5. A report will be emailed to you automatically on Fridays.
6. If you are unable to access the web, no problem! I can have a hard copy for you each Friday; just let me know in advance.
7. Our target for Quarter 1 is for each student to have 80% positive behavior weekly.
8. Need to contact me on a specific behavior? Got that covered too! Classdojo has an instant message service, so you can contact me throughout the day regarding your child's behavior.
9. I post videos and pictures daily to share all the fun we are having at school.:)
AR Nightly Reading
- Students will be required to read every night.
- Students will also be responsible for filling in information in the Reading Log section of their planner when they have started and completed a book.
- AR testing time is in the morning during bell work time, or during rotation.