District Homework Policy
- When absent, students should be checking homework portal to find out HW
- Google Classroom can be used to access most documents and resources used in class
- Upon return from an absence it is the student’s responsibility to check for work in the absent folders
- Students have one day to make up daily work and a week to make up a test
- Students are responsible for getting all class notes and handouts themselves!
- Students can email me or make an appointment to go over missed work
- If an absence is known in advance, please give me at least three days notice so I can prepare work to give you
- Students who need to miss class for band/orchestra/chorus MUST report to class first, hand in homework, and get work that they will miss
- The key is to be responsible!
Final grades are determined by a simple points calculation
- All assignments / homework/ projects are designated a point value based on length and difficulty of assignment
- At the end of the marking period, final grade will be determined by taking total points earned / total points available