Grade 6 U.S. History & Grade 8 Global History 1
Welcome back to school!
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically… Intelligence plus character–that is the goal of true education.
~Martin Luther King Jr.
Emails are checked throughout the day and they are the most reliable way to reach me
6th Grade U.S. History Course Units
1. Civics and Government
3. America as a World Power
5. Roaring 20s and the Great Depression
7. Cold War and Civil Rights Movement
8. 1960s and Vietnam
9. Modern Presidents and Current Issues
8th Grade Global History Course Units
1. Introduction to History & Historical Inquiry
2. The Beginnings of Human Society
3. Early Civilizations Around the Globe
4. The Golden Age of Civilization
5. The Rise of European Nations
6. Emerging Networks of Trade